EECS 222A, Course Code: 18422
Quarter: Spring Quarter 2012
EECS 222A, Spring Quarter 2012
- Course EECS 222A is System-on-Chip (SoC) Description and Modeling.
- This is a graduate course offered by the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- This course covers the modeling, description and simulation of embedded systems and systems-on-chip (SoC).
- Please see the Class Announcements on the Course MessageBoard!
- Final Examination is scheduled for Wednesday, June 13, at 2pm .
Schedule of Classes
See course code 18422
- All course related questions of general matter should be posted to the
Class Discussion on the Course MessageBoard.
- Personal questions may be emailed to the instructor at
Please put EECS222A as prefix into the subject line.