EECS 298, Course Code: 16196
Quarter: Winter Quarter 2006
EECS 298, Winter Quarter 2006
- Course EECS 298 is System-on-Chip (SoC) Description and Modeling.
- This is a graduate course offered by the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- This course covers the modeling, description and simulation of systems on a chip (SoC).
- Please refer to the announcement section at the
- March 24, 2006:
Final Examination is scheduled for 9-11pm in room SST 120!
Schedule of Classes
See course code 16196
- All course related questions of general matter should be posted to the
- Personal questions may be emailed to the instructor at
Please put EECS298 as prefix into the subject line.