SOC SFTWR SYNTHESIS
EECS 222C, Course Code: 18415
Quarter: Fall Quarter 2010
EECS 222C, Fall quarter 2010
- Course EECS 222C is System-on-Chip Software Synthesis.
- This is a graduate course offered by the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- In the context of embedded system design, this course covers
the design, generation and validation of system-on-chip (SoC) software.
Schedule of Classes
See course code 18415
- All course related questions of general matter should be posted to the
- Personal questions may be emailed to the instructor at
Please put EECS222C as prefix into the subject line.