EMBEDDED SYS MODLNG
EECS 222, Course Code: 17380
Quarter: Winter Quarter 2020
EECS 222, Winter Quarter 2020
- Course EECS 222 is Embedded System Modeling.
- This is a graduate course offered by the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- This course covers the modeling, description and simulation of embedded systems
and multi-processor systems on-chip (MPSoC).
Schedule of Classes
See course code 17380
- All course related questions of general matter should be posted to the
Class Discussion on the Course MessageBoard.
- Personal questions may be emailed to the instructor at
Please put EECS222 as prefix into the subject line.